The vision of the founders of Field of Dreams Movie Site is to create the “ultimate destination” for softball and baseball teams by hosting tournaments and events that provide personal growth and entertainment for youth and families from all over the world.
Baseball is America and America is baseball. Kids are introduced to “ball” in the United States and around the world as young as 5 years old as their first sport and “team” sport. Kids have some of their first childhood memories with their parents and siblings playing catch and hitting balls in their backyard and competing on teams with their childhood friends.
Sports tourism is a flourishing industry that is just beginning to move into major and mid-major markets across the US. Baseball families are willing to travel distances to take their children to first class training, coaching with best in class amenities with great team building and fun family experiences. With the long-term success of the movie franchise, “ The Field of Dreams”, we have an established destination in Dyersville Iowa as a top choice for baseball fans and families to visit. In addition, the first televised MLB game outside of a major league ballpark will be played on the field in 2021. This event and the ownership of the new major league field will make us even more recognized nationally and internationally.
As planned our facility will have 21 baseball fields, plus the recently completed major league field as well as the original Field of Dreams from the movie.
The business will also drive revenue through the following:
1. Tournaments: The complex will host both week long and weekend tournaments for teams ranging from age 8-16.
2. Training Facility: A year-round indoor doomed training center shall serve young and experienced athletes alike. Programming to assist youth into college is ready to implement.
3. Housing: We would like to have housing available onsite which will be dorms for players and hotels for families and guests.
4. Tourism: The preserved Field of Dreams movie site will continue to drive retail sales and tourism to the site and area.
5. Event Center: Our recently completed event center will host weddings, meetings, and parties.
For those who are passionate about baseball and helping the youth of today become the leaders of tomorrow, your help can truly change lives. You can start making a difference today.
1. Donation: Any donation is welcome so click on our donate button to help. Your
money will go directly to maintain the Field for future generations and to help
improve our facility for even more enjoyment. For those who donate over $100
to the Field of Dreams, your name will be placed on our wall of honor page.
Please contact 563-875-8404 if you would like to donate.
2. Corporate Sponsorship: If your brand and our brand can help lift each other,
corporate sponsorship are available. They include naming rights for buildings
and soon-to-be-built tournament fields. Donations can include physical
infrastructure as well as cash donations. If you feel your brand may qualify, and
you wish to be associated with our iconic facility, please contact us at 563-875-
8404 to schedule a meeting
3. Personal Sponsorship: If you would like your name to live on, or you want to
memorialize that someone special, we have numerous opportunities starting at
$100,000. Name that new field or building after that someone special. Contact
us today for more information. 563-875-8404
4. Business Partnership: We are growing though partnerships including
Baseballism and Baseball Factory with whom we have partnered. If you have a
brand that would like to have a presence at the Field of Dreams call us to make
an appointment to speak with our CEO. Call 563-875-8404 to schedule an
5. Investors: Those seeking to make a difference in the lives of others, especially
young boys and girls, may want to consider becoming an investor in the Field of
Dreams. With our current growth, accredited investors can earn an above
market rate of return. Investments start at $50,000. Call 563-875-8404